Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 11,30,000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit Per Week
- 1 Week
|Model|| KMR 1.2|
|Machine Size||7'x3'x6' (H)|
|Envelope Area ||11'x7'x10' (H)|
|Power Required ||0.75 KW|
|LPG Consumption ||4 KG/HR|
|Chapati Size ||4"-6" DIA|
| Chapati Thickness||1.5-3 MM|
| Chapati Weight||25-50 GM|
|Production Capacity ||1200 Chapati / HR|
| Machine Weight||1000 KG|
|LPG / CNG Pressure Required ||1 KG/CM2|
1. Simple, rugged and very compact design requires no special skill to operate.
2. As the machine follows our traditional chapati making process (peda maing-rolling-baking on both sides & puffing), the chapatis produced are soft & tasty.
3. User LPG / CNG for heating & temperature is automatically maintained, giving consistent quality.
4. All parts coming in contact with Dough and Chapati are made of Food Grade Aluminum, Stainless Steel.
5. Parts which need cleaning can be opened and reassembled quickly.
6. You can adjust weight, size, thickness and browning on each side of chapati.
7. Optional chapati cooling conveyor and butter applicator available.
8. It is a good-looking Chapati making machine and can be displayed in any kitchen.